Q: Where does TONIC ship to? How long does it take to ship?
A: We ship to all 50 states using USPS priority mail service.
Orders received before 2pm EST (M-F) are shipped out same day, orders placed after that cutoff will be shipped next business day & arrive within 2-3 business days.
Q: Is it legal?
A: Yes, TONIC is legal because it is made with industrial hemp containing less than .3% THC, grown in compliance with Section 7606 of the US Farm Bill.
You can find Certificates of Analysis for our Broad Spectrum Oil & Isolate here
Q: Will I be able to pass a drug test?
TONIC Doses are made with ZERO THC Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract.
With PCR extract you get the benefits of full spectrum oil (terpenes, therapeutic plant compounds) but without the THC. Finding a 0 THC alternative that doesn’t compromise quality was very important to us because we understand that drug testing is standard with many occupations and we want everybody to be able to experience the amazing benefits of TONIC and have access to all natural therapies without having to fear losing their job.
A: There is no standardized dosage for CBD, as individual needs will vary depending on your unique Endocannabinoid System, the severity of your symptoms, height/weight/metabolism.
That being said, we recommend starting with 1 full dropper per day (either in one shot or split it up into a half dropper twice a day) and adjusting from there until you find your optimal dosage.
Higher dosages are better for pain relief and tend to have a more calming effect, while lower doses can be more awakening and are good for general wellness and restoring your body’s essential balance.
Topicals should be applied as needed. Effects are building so you will experience greater, longer lasting relief as you continue use.
Q: How is Your CBD Extracted? Is it lab tested & Organic?
A: TONIC’s broad spectrum oil is extracted from organic hemp grown in strict compliance with the US Farm Bill, using CO2 extraction methods. We put our blends through 2 rounds of third-party lab testing to ensure accurate CBD concentration, determine terpene profile & verify the absence of THC, pesticides, heavy metals & solvents.
There is a batch # stamped on your dose’s box – that # corresponds to the batch’s Certificate of Analysis which can be found in the Quality+Purity section of tonicvibes.com
A: Our Bare blends contain Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, MCT Oil (100% coconut-derived), Black Seed Oil & Pure Maple Syrup. Bare is available in 600mg, 800mg, or 1000mg.
- Benefits: anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, pain relief, restores balance in body & mind, regulates immune function/sleep/blood sugar/mood, and has antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-spasmodic and anti-epileptic effects as well.
OG (700mg CBD) same ingredients/benefits as Bare PLUS Ashwagandha
- Ultimate defense against the effects of chronic stress and the most effective way to fight fatigue, relieve anxiety, increase mental clarity & physical endurance, boost mood, support immune function & promote optimal hormonal balance.
Chill (800mg CBD) is your choice if you are seeking out CBD to relieve anxiety and promote better sleep.
- Chill builds on the OG combo of CBD+Ashwagandha by adding an additional 100mg of CBD along with Lemon Balm & Passionflower to enhance the already-powerful anxiety relief provided by OG.
- Lemon Balm & Passionflower are known for their ability to reduce anxiety, soothe the nervous system, calm racing thoughts by regulating GABA levels, and provide a more restful sleep.
Q: How much sugar does the maple syrup add to each serving?
A: Each 30mL bottle contains 4mL maple, which equates to approx 13g sugar per bottle = less then 1/2g per 1mL serving.
Pure, locally sourced, organic maple syrup was a purposeful choice to sweeten TONIC blends because of its very low glycemic impact!
Q: Are the Topicals (Warrior, Chronic) or Doses (OG, Bare, Chill) more effective for pain relief?
A: If you have sore muscles from working out or any other kind of localized, acute pain then Warrior is the blend for you.
If you are suffering from localized joint pain or deep, chronic muscle pain then Chronic TONIC may be the better choice.
If your pain is widespread and/or nerve related, then the sublingual Doses would be best.
- This is due to the fact that when you ingest CBD it travels through your bloodstream and relieves systemic inflammation, pain perception and helps neuroregeneration. Topicals, on the other hand, penetrate the tissue where they are applied and relieve the pain and inflammation in that area.
Q: What is Black Seed Oil & what is its role in TONIC Doses?
A: Black Seed Oil is a superfood most well known for its antibacterial (more effective than antibiotics in treating “superbugs”), immune boosting & anti-inflammatory effects. Since CBD carries similar benefits, Black Seed Oil works together with CBD to enhance these capabilities, providing a more effective treatment.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to:
- email email@example.com
- fill out contact form on ‘contact’ page
- call (833) 516-HEMP (4367)