#FixYourVibe: The Meaning Behind the Motto
The #FixYourVibe Guide to…. Fixing Your Vibe
I want to help you guys understand why it was so easy for me to boil down TONIC’s mission+purpose into 1 simple hashtag. After reading this, hopefully, you will have a better idea of what your “vibe” really entails and why keeping it in tiptop shape is so important.
Everything in the universe is simply energy vibrating at various frequencies
Everything you see, including yourself, is made up of vibrational energy fields at the quantum level.
We are made up of different energy levels – mental, physical, emotional and spiritual – which all vibrate at their own frequencies to make up your “overall vibration of being” (Sturdy).
Because this vibrational energy is attached to literally everything, our own energy (or “vibe”) is very susceptible to the vibe of others. We have all been there – in a toxic relationship that brings you down or, on a more day-to-day level, in a situation where you become uncomfortable/quickly drained/foggy and you can’t put your finger on it but just know that there is “bad vibes” around. Our vibes are also very dependent on our internal state and the flow of energy through our mental, physical, emotional and spiritual fields.
Your vibrational energy is something to take care of because it is how you connect with the universe.
-If the universe is vibrating energy, and you are vibrating energy, but you are vibrating at a much lower frequency, the universe is going to look at you the same way you look at that sketchy situation described above. “idk, man, I’m just not feeling this vibe” – the Universe talking about you when you are trying to move through life with a weak-ass vibe.
On the other hand, when you are vibrating at a high frequency the Universe is like “hell yeah, I got you” and all of a sudden things start falling into place.
It is very common to ride generally high vibes but just needs some maintenance to keep that going.
Your energy needs nurturing. Just like anything else, it is work… it’s great to work! (meditation, breathing, connecting to your thoughts, journaling, a long bath, reading, eating better, moving, generally doing more of what makes you happy)… but it’s work.
All of those things sound fantastic and you are probably sitting here reading this saying to yourself “yeah that sounds great, but who has the time?” BINGO. Therein lays the problem. You know what to do, you do it sometimes, you’re generally woke, but you are still [fill in the blank] – busy with work, busy with kids/family, feel selfish taking too much time for yourself because you are always worried about others, whatever it may be, but the endgame is the same: you are neglecting your vibe.
Your physical & mental energy fields take a beating on the daily.
Even when you are doing the right things like exercising all the time you’re body is going to hurt real bad (in a good way, but still, try to sit on the toilet after a rough leg day and tell me you don’t want to cry. I dare you). And mentally, we are bombarded with too much information throughout the day from social media, 24-hour news cycles, advertising everywhere you look, and then that is before you add in the mental stress of working or taking care of your family. Being sore and a little bit stressed doesn’t mean you have “bad” vibes, it makes you a normal modern human.…. And that is where TONIC comes in.
Yes, TONIC is fantastic if you have issues like anxiety, chronic pain, diabetes, epilepsy, gut issues, sleep issues, and those big-time issues that can really weigh heavy on your vibrational energy.
But it is also fantastic when you are just trying to live your best life.
Taking vitamins/supplements doesn’t mean you’re sick and dying, it means that maybe you know you aren’t getting these things enough in your regular diet but you know they are really important for optimal health and wellness, so you want to ensure that you are giving your body what it needs.
- The most important thing to understand about TONIC and CBD in general; it regulates and optimizes a huge communication network in our bodies that is responsible for controlling physiological functions like mood, sleep, pain perception, appetite, blood sugar, and more!!
- Your Endocannabinoid System is proof that cannabinoids are our friends!
- The ECS has one ultimate goal in all of those jobs it does: create balance.
- When your mind and body are existing on two different planes you’re out of balance. When you’ve had a big project at work that you have been highly stressing over for an extended period of time you’re out of balance. When you are a new parent that hasn’t had a full night’s sleep in about a year you’re out of balance. When you are working out every day and not giving your body a chance to recover you’re out of balance.
- When you are out of balance your vibe is weak.
- When your vibe is weak, you are disconnected from the energy of the universe.
- When you are disconnected from that cosmic energy you are no longer in control.
- The more you align your vibe with the vibe of everything around you, you will be amazed how “lucky” you get, how things just “coincidentally” start going your way, how you can start manifesting your thoughts into reality. It seems crazy, I know. But it’s not. It is in science. There are metaphysical, spiritual layers and overtones, but stripped down it is proven science.
TONIC brings you into alignment by not only balancing your ECS to create homeostasis, but also balancing your adrenals/hormonal output with Ashwagandha Root (found in our OG & Chill blends) and providing superfoods like Black Seed Oil, MCT Oil & Pure Maple Syrup (our Special Sauce, found in every TONIC Dose) to create optimal wellness via every possible pathway.