CBD & Pain Relief
Read this if you fall into either one of these categories:
TONIC Doses vs. TONIC Topicals
Doses are sublingual drops (you can also put them in a drink like coffee, tea, or smoothies, but absorption is most efficient under the tongue).
- Doses are great options for chronic, widespread pain
- Nerve pain, migraines, menstrual cramps, chronic back pain, fibromyalgia/MS, widespread arthritis/rheumatism.
- Doses enter your bloodstream and take down inflammation from the inside out. You can think of taking a Dose like taking an Advil or Tylenol – once it is ingested it finds the inflammation/pain and gets the job done!
Why is it a better option than traditional OTC pain relievers?
- IT IS NON-TOXIC, does not cause any harm to your kidneys/stomach/liver
- You don’t build up a tolerance to it! If anything your Endocannabinoid System becomes better conditioned, your CB2 receptors become more active and you could actually use smaller, maintenance-type doses after a while!
TONIC Topicals are anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain-relieving) roll-on oils that you apply directly to painful areas.
- Topicals are best for targeted, localized or acute relief from pain and inflammation
- Sore muscles, tension/sinus headaches, menstrual cramps, localized joint pain, razor burn, trigger points
- They don’t enter the bloodstream in the same way that the sublingual doses will, rather they mostly penetrate the tissue in the area which it is applied.
- TONIC’s roll-on oils have the same benefits as Doses when it comes to their safety superiority over OTC pain medications.
- Both Warrior & Chronic contain only Pure CBD, MCT Oil and a unique blend of organic therapeutic grade essential oils that enhance the soothing, anti-inflammatory effects of CBD.
Higher doses of CBD are best for relieving systemic inflammation & pain.
That is why I personally recommend either Flex or Chill for those looking for help with chronic, widespread, extreme or nerve-related pain.
TONIC sticks with the efficacy of high doses when it comes to our topical blends.
For conditions like nerve pain, fibromyalgia, MS, or arthritis you could always benefit from the general anti-inflammatory effects of CBD (Doses).
But when you experience flare-ups or particularly painful days it is useful to bring in some extra help in those triggered areas (Topicals).
That is why I recommend a combination of Bare 800 or 1000mg along with Chronic TONIC for those cases. (Which is why we offer the best of both worlds in our Pain Relief Power Pack!!!)